Sunday, December 9, 2012

Very few relationships have quite the level of communication that a pair of best friends do. Personally, I tell my best friend Taylor EVERYTHING. & I do mean everything. She does the same for me. I like that we don't have secrets and there isn't a thing we can't talk about.
Until now.
The one time in the existence of our friendship that I will have to be quiet and keep a secret from her. Her boyfriend is currently in California, about a 24-hour drive from our home of Leavenworth, KS. He is coming for a visit over our winter break. He messaged me asking for my help on something, but that I had to swear I wouldn't tell her.
He asked for my help in planning his proposal to her.
I haven't been this excited to keep something from someone, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment